- Made from full grain leather, constructed using safety seams and a reinforced structure
- Safety seams are engineered to maximise garment performance in case of a crash, with multiple hidden row stitching made from top quality Coates thread
- The reinforced structure employs combinations of overlay and hidden extra layers of material in critical areas to optimise garment performance in case of a crash
- CE protectors are fitted as a standard to shoulders, elbows and knees whilst a pocket is also provided for a back protector (non CE padding provided as a standard).
- Padding is also built into the coccyx area for extra impact absorption
- Extensive use of stretch panels in all the movement-critical areas - reinforced concertina leather in impact areas, neoprene at the neck and Aramid-reinforced stretch material in the non-impact areas
- Race features also include an aerodynamic hump, removable (washable) mesh liner and an offset main zipper for ease of entry and accurate placement of chest protector
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.