The Evo-One is the new, top of the range modular helmet from Shark. This helmet affords great aerodynamics, functionality and maximum security for the user thanks to the great technological solutions. Shark is proud to present its Evo-One flip-up helmet.
- Flip-up motorcycle helmet in thermo-injected plastic
- Compact and aerodynamic profile for a reduction in noise (CFD studies, simulation of digital flows)
- Comfortable bamboo fibre interior
- Auto-up and Auto-down system allows simultaneous quick-release of the visor and the chin guard when switching from full-face to open-face.
- Anti-scratch visor with Max Vision Pinlock (anti-fog film)
- Tool-free quick-release visor system
- Visor "Autoseal" system that reduces noise and cold air
- Internal dual sun visor
- Optimum comfort for those who wear glasses thanks to grooves in the inner foam
- Multiple vents for optimum comfort
- Chinstrap with micro-metric buckle
- Weight: 1650 g (+/- 50 g)
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.