- Evotech Performance have developed an innovative spindle bobbin system which allows the bobbin head to rotate on impact.
- This is down to the aluminium spacer system that provides a solid core for the location of the nylon bobbin head.
- Using this system we have increased the overall durability and impact resistance of our spindle bobbin kits.
- Evotech Performance rear spindle bobbins are retained by roll threaded stainless steel spindles for increased strength.
- Evotech Performance spindle bobbin kits comprise of two nylon bobbins, two anodised aluminium spacers, S/S spindle, nuts, washers and an anodised aluminium hub stop when required.
- Made in England from high performance engineering materials in order to protect your expensive swing arm and brake calipers in the event of a spill.
- Material : Aluminium Spacers, Nylon Bobbins, Stainless Steel Shaft
- Finish - Black Nylon, Silver Anodised Aluminium, Red Anodised Hub Stop
- Fitment - 2011+ Ducati Diavel / Carbon
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.