When Rev'it! updated the ever popular Airwave jacket, the pants could not be left behind. By standard equipping the Rev'it! Airwave 2 Pants with Seesmart hip protectors and improving its usability by adding smart features and a style boost, it is on the right track to another decade of success.
- Outer shell: High density polyester 600D, PWR|shell mesh, PWR|shell 500D stretch
- outer shell: 100% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: Knox Flexiform CE protection at knees, Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at hip
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at calves
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at legs
- Features: Prepared for Strapper suspenders, YKK slide lock front closure, short connection zipper, elastic at waistband, adjustable protector pockets, easy entrance zipper, grip panel at seat
- Pockets: slit pockets
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.