Inspired by the vintage Bell Star Helmet, the Bell Bullitt Helmet is a modern take on it. With glossy texture and perfect fitting, it is the perfect choice for those looking to carry off a classy look with full- face protection.
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
- 3 shell 3 EPS system for a personalized fit
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- The Black & Blue Flake helmets have a brown interior liner
- The Matte Black & White helmets have a black interior liner
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Helmet ships with flat shield, Bubble Shield also available and sold separately for added vintage panache
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- The Bell Bullet is a premium retro option
- Certification: DOT
- Weight: 1400 Grams.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.