EMI starts at Rs.1,035.61 .EMI Options
Packed with features gleaned directly from our flagship Star line, the Qualifier DLX delivers exceptional performance at incredible value. Safety is enhanced by the inclusion of the MIPS energy management system, and an integrated communications port works with Sena or Cardo Bluetooth stereo communications. Qualifier DLX MIPS is otherwise fully decked with aggressive styling, Nutra Fog II anti-fog, anti-scratch face shield, Velocity FLow ventilation, a removable, washable liner and a padded wind collar.
- Contoured Cheek Pads
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated communication port accommodates Sena and Cardo Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom systems.
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Transitions® Adaptive Shield included
- Transitions® Anti fog and UV protection
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™
- Weight: 1550 to 1650 Grams
- Certification: DOT / ECE Approved
- Accommodates the Bell Sena SMH10 and Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom (sold separately, separate mounting plate required)
Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Transition shield included.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
Good helmet, much more comfortable compared to my previous MT helmet. A little noisy but about the same as the last one so I guess ear plugs it will have to be.. Other than that, nicely crafted, the pro tint visor is a great feature and the inbuilt slot was Sena is great too.. just keep in mind you will have to buy a separate clamp to install the Sena or Cardo. Will update post a long ride about usability for long stretches'
Helmet has really nice features in that budget like MIPS technology, excellent visor, double D-Ring lock system. But honestly not comfortable at all , size is absolutely perfect but having pains while wearing continues for long like 3hours approx.
Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Torque Matte Helmet