The Bell Qualifier raises the performance/value quotient to exceptional new levels. From the aggressive and aerodynamic shell to our exclusive Click Release TM shield system, the Qualifier comes packed with many features that come directly from our industry-leading Star. With exceptional craftsmanship, it looks stylish and is known for its performance-oriented designing.
- Lightweight polycarbonate Shell
- Removable washable, and antibacterial interior
- Aerodynamic design for exceptional stability
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind and road noise
- Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease for a fast, easy and tool-free shield change
- Nutra Fog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- DOT approved
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- Weight: 1500 Grams.
Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.