- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with Flow Adjust™ for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Click Release™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- Nutra Fog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Five-year warranty
- Snell M2010 and DOT Certified
- Weight: 1600 Grams
Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.
Note: Helmet may come with either the magnetic strap keeper or standard chin strap snaps.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.