Vintage classic leather goggle, like the one’s used by the American bikers in the 60’s. The frame is made in stainless steel and it’s covered by black leather. The lenses are made in polycarbonate anti-crash with 2,2 mm of thickness and they are treated with an anti condense resin that avoids the fog. The classic strap is adjustable and it can be adapted to all kind of helmets “jet”.
- Vintage brown goggles with front frame in chrome plated steel - Anti-misting aerators into top and bottom of frames.
- Clear lens in anticrash polycarbonate 2,4mm. - Antifog coating - 100% UV protection - Wide peripheral vision.
- Adjustable strap covered by brown silk - engraved logo.
- The high quality adjustable elastic strap gives a close fit with any open face helmet.
- Vintage googles for Harley Davidson and choppers.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.