The yellow stuff is Aramid. It's one of those miracle materials. Only 100% Aramid is used on SP-J jeans. Anything else is a cheap mix which won't have the same protective properties. Avoid it, it's a waste of money.
- Aramid panels are generously sculpted to the shape of the jean and stitched into a triple seam at the sides- this is the most likely point of impact.
- Soft mesh pockets hold CE EN 1621-1 armour in place while allowing your skin to breathe
- Proper heavy duty fly zips are used, not fiddly buttons!
- Large, strong belt loops are featured for durability in a harsh environment
- Large aperture pockets are much better suited to motorcycling than fiddly small ones
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.