EMI starts at Rs.837.90 .EMI Options
The Rev'it! Airwave 3 Pants are made out of PWR|shell mesh panels reinforced by heavy duty textile. CE rated SEESMART armor protects the knees and hips from impacts. The Revit Airwave 3 Pants will keep you cool and protected even as the temperature climbs. Wear these over pants over your street clothes or even a pair of shorts.
- Outer shell: High density polyester 600D, PWR|mesh, stretch ripstop, PWR|shell stretch
- outer shell: 100% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at knees and hips
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at thighs and ankles
- Fit: Tour fit, wide
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels
- Features: Prepared for Strapper suspenders, YKK slide lock front closure, short connection zipper, elastic at waistband, adjustable protector pockets, easy entrance zipper, grip panel at seat
- Pockets: Slit pockets
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.