A flexible knuckle and reflective insert on the cuff give the ELEMENT II H2O its unique and sporty look. The lining and membrane make this full leather winter glove warm and waterproof, to ensure a comfortable ride in the cold and/or rain. Patches on the fingertips allow a better grip on the handlebars. It would be tough to find a more comfortable pair of all-round winter gloves.
- Outer Shell: Cowhide, goatskin with WR finish, synthetic PU leather, suede leather with WR finish
- Insulation: Fiberfill®, Push-Pull tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: Hydratex ® | Z-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: Hydratex® | Z-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- Composition: Outer Shell: 92% leather, 4% polyamide, 3% polyester, 1% polyurethane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Protection: PU injected finger knuckles, PU injected knuckle, EVA foam at little finger, thumb, palm and cuff, PWR|aramid at palm
- Visibility: Reflection at cuff
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
- Features: Stretch lips at fingers and back hand, elastic at wrist, regular cuff.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.