The Lombard jeans use a stiff denim fabric with a dark blue washing and real denim yarn that has been triple stitched for extra strength. These jeans sport a regular straight fit, which makes them a versatile jean that will match well with most of the REV'IT! jacket line. The in-house developed PWR | shield panels together with the KNOX® protection will keep you safe. Meanwhile the comfort seat and COOLMAX® elements contribute to ultimate wearer comfort.
- Extra comfort by mechanical stretch - Stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
- Adjustable protector pockets - Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- Safety stitching
- Comfort Seat - We’ve relocated the crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike—especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated.
- Moisture wicking function by COOLMAX® element - The COOLMAX® element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX® consists of multi-channel fibres that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly.
- Triple needle stitching - The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability.
- Zipper fly front closure
- Five pockets
- Outer Shell: 12.5oz. Cordura Denim with Coolmax element
- Lining: Polycotton plain weave
- Protective Layer: PWR shield
- Outer shell: 50% cotton, 30% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Lining: 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Protective layer: 100% Cordura
Knox Lite CE protection at the knees, prepared for Sas-Tec CE hip protectors (sold separetely), PWR shield knit CE Certified level 1 protection layer at the seat and the knees, PWR yarn
- Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at turned up cuffs.
The Lombard jeans have been awarded "TestSieger" by Motorrad magazine in March 2015. It scored best on safety and received the most points in the comfort categories for comfort both on and off the bike. The construction, materials and safety levels of the Lombard jean are similar to the others jeans in the REV'IT! collection.
Sizing Note: It has found that these pants fit generally 1/2-1 size larger in the waist than the size chart indicates, yet taper through the leg resulting in a tighter overall fit than a straight leg or boot cut jean.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.