EMI starts at Rs.388.35 .EMI Options
The Rev'it! Nitric 2 Rain Jacket is a different take on rain gear design. The classic overcoat cut looks exceptional, with two large outside waterproof pockets, reflective inserts and a stow-able hood, the Nitric 2 Rain Jacket not only looks great, but gives you a functional piece of 100% waterproof gear that is guaranteed to keep you dry.
- Outer shell: PVC-free polyester Oxford with PU coating (color 1010), PVC-free PWR|Oxford with PU coating (color 1450), PVC-free polyester Oxford EN471 with PU coating (color 1450)
- Waterproofing: 100% waterproof
- outer shell color 1010: 100% polyester (100% polyurethane coating)
- outer shell color 1450: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating)
- lining: 100% polyester
- Visibility: Reflective prints at chest and back
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at upper arms and cuffs, adjustment straps at waist, adjustment drawcord at hood and hem
- Features: PVC-free, EN343 certified, hood with easy inside-collar storage, includes transport bag
- Pockets: stash pockets, napoleon pocket, inner pocket.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
The product is fine and I got it on time. But what I wasn't happy about was that I ordered a wrong size and I requested them to change it after few months which they wouldn't so a bit unhappy about that. I know their policy says there's a stipulated time frame for exchange - I was expecting some flexibility from them given that I order regularly from HNP.