EMI starts at Rs.1,129.75 .EMI Options
The Rev'it! Outback 3 Pants use multiple liners and a vented shell to suit a motorcyclist's changing needs. Its Heavy duty textile shell protects against abrasion with extra ripstop reinforcement on the knees. VCS|zippers at the top of the thighs vent air for when the weather is warm. Removable thermal and waterproof liners can be combined to stay warm in cold wet conditions or completely removed when the storm clears.
- Outer Shell: Polyester 600D, polyester ripstop, Softshell 3L
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing and Breathability: Detachable hydratex|mesh G-liner
- Protection: Seeflex CE level 2 protection at knees, Seesmart CE level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- Visibility: Laminated reflection
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps, adjustment tabs
- Ventilation: VCS|zippers
- Features: Stretch panel, short connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, grip panel at seat, YKK slide lock front closure and 3D mesh protector pockets
- Pockets: Slit pockets, stash pockets.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.