The Women's TCX SP-Master Boots are built to balance sport performance with touring comfort. Featuring extensive accordion stretch bellows at the front and back of the ankle joint, the SP-Masters achieve excellent flexibility and control. Strategically-located polyurethane injection-molding offers protection at the shin, lateral malleolus, the heel counter, as well as the shift pad and replaceable toe slider.
- Soft touch microfiber upper
- Front and rear padded areas increase comfort
- Upper gaiter wraps around calf
- Air Tech breathable lining
- PU Ankle Retention System
- PU heel guard
- Ergonomic shin plate reinforcement with iron mesh air intakes
- PU shift pad integrated in the upper
- Interchangeable PU toe slider
- Elastic zipper allows easier fastening
- Wide VELCRO® brand closure band
- Anatomical and replaceable footbed
- Mono compound, ultra-light rubber sole with differentiated grip
- CE certified
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.