EMI starts at Rs.804.95 .EMI Options
Our new D3 LED lights are built upon a decade of DENALI innovation to deliver the highest performing 36-watt street-legal driving light to hit the market. Our D3 driving light features our signature TriOptic™ beam system that includes a spot and hybrid driving lens with each light pod. Unlike previous TriOptic™ lights, the D3 hybrid driving beam is ECE and SAE compliant to deliver an impressive street-legal high beam in North America and European Union countries. But what if you're not concerned with street-legal precision and just want off-road outrageous? We got you covered too! The D3 spot lens was engineered for maximum beam distance measuring over 1900 feet at 1 lux (per pair). No other 36-watt light even comes close. The spot beam is so impressive it actually outperforms top-tier competitors' lights that are twice its size.
Choose to add an additional set of amber or selective yellow lenses to achieve greater performance in adverse weather conditions or to make your vehicle significantly more visible to other motorists on the road!
Our D3 is also available in an SAE & ECE certified fog beam for drivers seeking a true street-legal fog beam that is super wide and features a crisp horizontal "cut-off".
Note : DENALI offers dozens of universal and vehicle specific light mounts. To determine the best mounting location consider the following tips. For maximum beam distance at night, mount the lights higher up. For maximum day time visibility, mount the lights down low to increase your overall lighting footprint. To create the optimum lighting and visibility package, mount one pair of long distance spots up high for night time distance and one pair of flood or hybrid lights down low for day time visibility and night time fill.
- TriOptic™ Lens System (includes spot and hybrid lenses with each pod)
- Best in class street-legal spot and hybrid beams (SAE/DOT & ECE certified)
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 2100 lumens per pod
- DataDim™ 3-wire smart-dimming technology (compatible with all DENALI dimming controllers)
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels.
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- Additional SAE/DOT & ECE certified hybrid driving lens included (spot lens installed)
- Amber & Selective Yellow lenses available
Beam Performance (pair)
- Spot Beam
- Beam Distance (at 1 lux): 1910 feet (582 meters)
- Beam Width (at 1 lux): 100 feet (30 meters)
- Combo Beam (1 spot, 1 hybrid)
- Beam Distance (at 1 lux): 1520 feet (463 meters)
- Beam Width (at 1 lux): 175 feet (53 meters)
- Beam Distance (at 1 lux): 1050 feet (320 meters)
- Beam Width (at 1 lux): 225 feet (69 meters)
Specs (single pod)
- Pod Size: 3.5" (90mm) Round x 2.62" (66mm) Deep
- LED: (3x) 11 Watt Cree XP-P LEDs
- Power Draw: 36 Watts (3 Amps)
- Lumens: 2100
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 9-32V DC
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- Hybrid Lens Certifications: SAE/DOT J581 & ECE R112
- Spot Lens Certifications: ECE R112
New Wiring & Switching Options
For 2022 we have expanded on our standard light kit to deliver a customizable package that allows you to choose the best harness and lighting control option for your vehicle on your budget! Select from the options above or click on the links below to learn more about each of our wiring and switching options. Please be sure to add one of these options to your light pods to complete your DENALI lighting kit!
Standard Powersports Harness - Robust, inexpensive, low-profile waterproof switch - the best option for a basic single intensity install
- Standard Automotive Harness - Robust, added length, and a flush mount illuminated rocker switch for dash mounting
- Premium Powersports Harness - Overmolded wire, and a premium illuminated switch with handlebar mounting kit
- DataDim Module - Add this clever dimmer module to any of the above harnesses to enable your lights to change intensity in sync with your factory high beam switch!
DialDim Lighting Controller - The top dog in LED lighting control allows you to independently turn on/off and dim two sets of lights from a single halo dimmer switch and unlocks heaps of bonus features like high/low sync, strobe with horn, flash with signal, cancel with signal, electronic fuse setting and even doubles as a battery voltage monitor!
And last but not least we also make a complete accessory manager (The CANsmart Controller) that has dozens of customizable settings for controlling LED lights but can also be used to power and control any electrical accessories from lights and horns to heated grips, dash cams and GPS units.
Product Bundles - What’s Included?
This product page lets you customize your light kit. Please note that the light pods, colored lens kits, and wiring harnesses are packaged separately.
Light Pod Box Contents - DNL.D3.050
- (1x) D3 LED Light Pod (spot lens installed)
- (1x) D3 Hybrid Lens
- (1x) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (1x) Wiring Pigtail
Lens Kit Box Contents - DNL.D3.10100 (amber) - DNL.D3.10200 (yellow)
- (2x) Spot Lenses (Amber or Yellow)
- (2x) Hybrid Lenses (Amber or Yellow).
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.