Oxford Hotgrips Premium - TouringPrevious Product Next Product
EMI starts at Rs.649.61 .EMI Options
Oxford Premium Touring Heated Grips
Oxford premium touring grips designed for long distance comfort. Ideal for both touring and everyday use. Sealed for life double bonded rainproof switch that draws under 4A. Grips are 120mm as standard but can be cleanly cut to 110MM
Oxford HotGripsT are the ORIGINAL and the BEST. This latest PREMIUM range is the result of over 30 years of research and development by British engineers and motorcyclists.
The grips have ergonomically engineered surface structures to optimise riding performance.
- Thicker rubber in areas of maximum wear
- Rhombus tread pattern for vibration absorption
- 5 block siped tread patterns for high levels of grip and feel
- Diamond tread pattern where maximum grip is required.
The grip length can be trimmed if required and has open ends so that bar end weights can be fitted. The intelligent heat controller uses a sealed-for-life welded case construction for long-term durability and weather-proofing.
- 5 heat settings give the perfect operating temperature with LED lights to indicate the level.
- The Battery Saving Mode protects against flat batteries. If you forget to turn the switch off, it will do it for you!
- New switch technology means that, if the engine is switched off, the grips will automatically turn off until enough power is available. This eliminates the need for the user to buy and fit relays.
Thanks to their unique expandable design and fool-proof wiring loom, HotGrips are extremely easy to fit. Connection to the motorcycle could not be simpler:
- Connect the 2 ring connectors to the battery.
- No need to wire the positive to a live ignition feed.
Included as part of the pack:
- 2 x HotGripsT
- 1 x Intelligent heat controller
- 1 x Metal bracket and fittings for mounting the heat controller
- 1 x Wiring loom, cable ties and grip glue
- 1 x Instruction booklet and warranty form.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.