Oxford Oximiser 3X Advanced Battery Management SystemPrevious Product Next Product
EMI starts at Rs.564.88 .EMI Options
Suitable for all 12V automotive batteries including LITHIUM LiFePO4 motorcycle batteries. New voltage sensors quickly detect high current drain and will automatically revert to the most appropriate charge rate. Fast and efficient charging in all modes keeps charge times short and reduces main power consumption
- Soft touch rubberised case for improved grip and ruggedness
- Up to 3.6 Amps charging power for batteries up to 125 Ah capacity
- Induction cooling
- Three charging mode power options
- 8 Stage Automatic Battery Management
- Polarity Check : Checks battery connection
- Battery Analysis : Analyses condition
- Soft Start Charge : Charges Discharged Batteries
- Bulk Fast Charge : Recharges Quickly to 85%
- Absorption Charge : Produces a 100% full charge
- Voltage Check : Hourly Checks Assess Voltage Loss
- Battery Condition : LED Lights Indicate Battery Condition
- Maintain Mode : Charges if voltage drops below set limit.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.
Used once satisfied with product