Let’s face it, a chic jacket that fits fairly snug has a lot going for it. The silhouette that is extremely versatile has proven itself time and time again. Let’s check out some trending styles in motorcycle riding jackets that encompass an array of fine textures, sizes and hues.
- Though slightly expensive, leather remains the preferred choice of both professionals and amateurs motorcycle riders. It is because leather is thick and durable.
- The riding jackets have armour in terms of padding that protects vulnerable body parts from serious injuries in the event of an accident.
- Leather motorcycle jackets can also be worn during summer because they are perforated, a feature that lets the body breathe naturally minus heat and perspiration.
- Another advantage of leather is its high abrasion resistance at speed. The material offers the optimum rider safety from strong winds, insects as well as particles whizzing in the air that tend to strike the bare skin.
- Last but not the least; leather jackets are classy and available in all sizes and a variety of designs.
Riders who can’t afford leather can opt for textile riding jackets. They are lightweight and provide the right amount of air circulation. The latest textile biker jackets are known to hold up against abrasion and are quite safe at high velocity. Another benefit is that they are machine washable and don’t need dry cleaning. Moreover, textile jackets are comfortable and can be donned over any regular clothes.
Mesh motorcycle jackets is another protective riding gear that has become a top seller. It is light weight with a soft nylon/ polyester netting used as an outer shell that facilitates excellent ventilation. This water resistant fibre allows the breeze to flow directly while motorcycling, preventing riders from sweltering in scorching summer. These jackets come with a removal insulated liner that provides warmth during frosty moments when the sun goes down.
Waterproof Motorcycle Jacket:
An essential if you don’t want the unforeseen wet weather to play spoilsport and wreck your ride. The waterproof rider jacket has a thin outer breathable layer that keeps moisture at bay from the main jacket. This light-weight garb keeps the rider dry and warm even when it’s pouring cats and dogs.
All weather Jackets:
Gone are the days when bike riders stopped to add or remove layers of clothing when it became either too hot or cold. Thanks to environmentally adaptive fabrics available today, riders can purchase jackets that keep them comfortable while riding during fluctuating temperatures.
With so many stylish motorcycle jackets available, making the right choice may appear like a daunting task. Not really. Pay attention to little details like the fit, material, design, colour, functionality, comfort and safety when mulling over the purchase. Just remember that besides making a stylish statement, the biker jacket needs to be comfortable and offer safety to the biker against road-rash.
Browse through the vast collection available at http://www.highnoteperformance.com/and pick the jacket as per your needs to cruise along the highway with full protection.