EMI starts at Rs.235.08 .EMI Options
If the youthful exuberance of Che Guevara, the coolness of Evil Knievel, and the brazenness of old-world pilots existed as one single entity, it would be called the Legendary Series. And guess what? It does exist. The Legendary Series from Axor Helmets is a set of uber-cool, vintage-style open-face helmets that take inspiration from the motorbiking of the 20th century. Making no mistake, the Legendary Series is not just about design elements but also supreme craftsmanship. Made for old-school bikes and cruisers, the leather lining and cladding on the helmet mirror the leather attire of its riders.
• Shell: Made with Fiberglass material.
• Impact Protection: High-Density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner for better impact absorption
• Certification: ISI certified
• Trims: Edges are made with handcrafted leather trims
• Chin Strap: Adjustable nylon chin strap with cushions offer better grip and enhanced comfort. Easy operate D ring lock is provided for locking support.
• Handcrafted leather is used in its original form, with all its imperfections and variations, and finished with an antique bronze fitting to lend the helmets a unique old-world look.
• The goggles are UV protectant and also CE certified.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.