EMI starts at Rs.701.34 .EMI Options
- Ultra-tough, Ultra-light, Ultra-durable, Breathable Moto-denim using Dyneema fabric
- single layer fabric technology to reduce weight and increase comfort
- Stretchable material for ultra comfort while riding giving it an Ergonomic fit.
- 3M Fold Up strip for high visibility
- Dyneema fiber is 15 times stronger than steel, floats on water and soft as silk
- The fabric is 5 times more abrasion resistant and 40% lighter than Kevlar
- Can withstand extreme cold and hot temperatures
- Fire resistant and self-extinguishing
- Can withstand over 13 meters slide distance or 2.5 seconds sliding time
- CE Level 2 Knee and Hip Armour from SAS-TEC
- SAS-TEC's TRIPLEFLEX design allows the protectors to be extremely flexible and flat
- Protectors surpass the required values of EN 1621-1:2012, Level 2, by approx, 10%
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.
My normal jeans fit is 34. I bought 33 and it fits perfectly.
Very comfortable to wear. I think we can wear all day.
You can’t really say this is a riding jeans on casual look.
I strongly recommend this for its quality and looks.
Price is bit high but I really like it.
The jeans for sure is very strong ad claimed. My tailor couldn't cut the jeans with his usual scessior. I had to find other methods so I could reduce the length. 33 length is long for a person of 5.6ft height. Also the pant is bit loose overall. Go for one size smaller if your are medium build. Overall quality is excellent and very comfortable too.
These AA rated jeans are comfortable, comes with armor that is level 2 but unbelievably thin. No one will know you are wearing riding pants unless you tell them. I like them so much that I think I will use these as my primary riding pants.
Thanks to another wonderful buying experience from HNP.