EMI starts at Rs.103.09 .EMI Options
The Carbonado Y 07 Hydration Pac is the ultimate backpack for bikers, hikers and outdoors enthusiasts. With a lightweight design that won't slow you down, this pack has been built to take on a multitude of terrains.
- Front hardshell panel
- Dedicated hydration bladder compartment with hook & loop secure strap for holding bladder in place and tube channel port.
- 4-way adjustable fly harness.
- Quick release fastening system.
- Highest adjustment options in its class -
- Reengineered back foam - TARRR TM technology for support and airflow.
- Extremely comfortable shoulder straps.
- Enhanced weight balance design.
- Reflectors on Shoulder straps
- A comfortable fit for all body types.
- Provision for 2L water bladder (To be bought separately)
- Dimensions - 43cms *33cms* 12cms
- Weight of the product - 0.850 Grams
- Capacity - 7 Liters
- Provision to hold 2 Liters hydration bladder (To be bought separately)
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.