EMI starts at Rs.875.56 .EMI Options
D4 Pod Features
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 4380 lumens per pod
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light can withstand the most extreme environments
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- Additional E-Mark Approved flood lens included
Amber lenses available (sold separately) DNL.D4.10100
D4 Pod Specs
- LED’s: (4x) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 3.3 Amps
- Raw Lumens: 4380
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 3.9” Square x 2.6” Deep
- Pod Weight: 1.55 lbs
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- E Mark Approved Spot Lens
D4 Pod - What’s In The Box?
- (1x) LED Light Pods
- (1x) True-Hybrid™ Lenses (Installed)
- (1x) E-Mark Approved Spot Lenses (included)
- (1x) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (1x) Wiring Pigtail.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.