EMI starts at Rs.1,393.36 .EMI Options
At over 7,500 lumens, the DENALI D7 light pod is one of the brightest LED lights under 4.5 inches period. The light pod features seven high-intensity 10 watt LEDs that are focused through a proprietary single piece optic that was specifically engineered to create a full bodied spot beam that can reach over 1200 feet at one lux. The robust heatsink and Active Thermal Management™ work together to keep this high-powered lamp cool enough to maintain maximum light output when you need it most.
Still not convinced this light is bright enough? A D7 pod will outshine seven D2 lights and produces more than twice the light output of our beastly D4 light pod.
Choose to add an additional set of amber or selective yellow lenses to achieve greater performance in adverse weather conditions or to make your vehicle significantly more visible to other motorists on the road!
More Flexibility, Maximum Control
For 2022 we have expanded on our standard light kit to deliver a customizable package that allows you to choose the best harness and lighting control option for your vehicle on your budget! Select from the options above or click on the links below to learn more about each of our wiring and switching options. Please be sure to add one of these options to your light pods to complete your DENALI lighting kit!
Standard Powersports Harness - Robust, inexpensive, low-profile waterproof switch - the best option for a basic single intensity install
- Standard Automotive Harness - Robust, added length, and a flush mount illuminated rocker switch for dash mounting
- Premium Powersports Harness - Overmolded wire, and a premium illuminated switch with handlebar mounting kit
- DataDim Module - Add this clever dimmer module to any of the above harnesses to enable your lights to change intensity in sync with your factory high beam switch!
- DialDim Lighting Controller - The top dog in LED lighting control allows you to independently turn on/off and dim two sets of lights from a single halo dimmer switch and unlocks heaps of bonus features like high/low sync, strobe with horn, flash with signal, cancel with signal, electronic fuse setting and even doubles as a battery voltage monitor!
And last but not least we also make a complete accessory manager (The CANsmart Controller) that has dozens of customizable settings for controlling LED lights but can also be used to power and control any electrical accessories from lights and horns to heated grips, dash cams and GPS units.
D7 Pod Features
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 7665 lumens per pair
- TriOptic™ Multi-Beam Lens System includes a Spot, Flood and Hybrid beam option in one pair of pods
- DataDim™ equipped light pods enable plug and play connection, and integrated dimming, with DENALI dimming and lighting controllers.
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light housings can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- Additional pair of E-Mark Approved flood lenses included
- Interchangeable lenses available in Clear, Amber, and Selective Yellow
D7 Pod Specs (Pair)
- LED's: (14x) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 10 Amps
- Raw Lumens: 15330
- Beam Distance: 1505 feet
- Beam Width: 200 feet
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 4.4" Round x 2.9" Deep
- Pod Weight: 1.8 lbs
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- E Mark Approved Spot Lens
D7 Light Pod Box Contents - DNL.D7.050
- (1x) LED Light Pods
- (1x) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (1x) Wiring Pigtail
D7 Lens Kit Box Contents - DNL.D7.10100 (amber) - DNL.D7.10200 (yellow)
- (2x) Spot Lenses (Amber or Yellow)
- (1x) Flood Lenses (Amber or Yellow).
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.