EMI starts at Rs.1,068.56 .EMI Options
The controller also features high beam, turn signal, and horn inputs to unlock intelligent flash features that can cancel your aux lights with your turn signal, flash your aux lights as a turn signal, or strobe your lights when you sound your horn.
More Features, More Feedback!
Our patent-pending multicolor halo dimmer switch can do a whole lot more than just turn your lights on and off and dim them. For starters, it displays the exact intensity of both of your lights so you're never stuck guessing if your lights are on, or what intensity they're set to.
Thanks to the electronically fused circuits, the halo switch can also display, and allow you to select, the fuse values for each circuit. And if a fuse trips, the LED halo will turn red providing real-time feedback and allow for resetting the fuse.
Last but not least, the switch halo doubles as a battery monitor with a low-voltage cutoff feature. Our industry-first design will flash different colors on startup to display your battery health and automatically shut off your auxiliary lights if the battery voltage drops below 10.8 volts.
The controller housing and switch both feature a fully waterproof design with gaskets and o-rings at every joint to ensure hassle-free operation in outdoor environments.
- ON/OFF & Dim - Independently control two sets of lights on/off and intensity level using the single DialDim™ Switch. The blue halo controls light set one and the green halo controls light set two. Double click to switch between the two circuits.
- High/Low Sync - Your auxiliary lights will automatically switch between your selected dim setting to full intensity with the factory high beam switch. Simply connect the blue input wire to your vehicle's high beam circuit to enable this feature.
- Stealth Mode - A clever 0% dim setting on the switch allows your lights to be "off" during normal driving conditions but will jump to 100% intensity with your vehicle's high beam switch. The lights will also react to turn signal and horn inputs in this mode but will remain off when no inputs are detected.
- Cancel with Turn Signal - When enabled the main lights (blue circuit 1) will cancel in sync with your signal to prevent "washing out" your factory turn signal. Simply connect the yellow and orange input wires to your vehicle turn signal circuit to enable this feature.
- Flash as Turn Signal - When enabled your amber visibility lights (green circuit 2) will flash in sync with your factory turn signals. Simply connect the yellow and orange input wires to your vehicle turn signal circuit to enable this feature.
- Strobe with Horn - When enabled your auxiliary lights on both circuits will strobe at 4Hz when you sound your horn. Simply connect the green input wire to your vehicle horn circuit to enable this feature.
- Electronically Fused Circuits - Both light circuits are electronically fused and can be set right from the switch itself! The halo will illuminate red to notify you when a circuit fused is tripped.
- Voltage Display Indicator - Upon vehicle startup, the switch halo will flash green to indicate a healthy battery voltage, or flash red to indicate a battery voltage that is below 11.8v.
- Low Voltage Cutoff - If the battery voltage drops below 10.8v the lights will not power on preventing you from being stranded. The switch halo will flash 4 red LEDs to indicate the low voltage condition.
*To enable high-beam, turn signal, and horn related functions you need to connect to a clean 12v circuit on your vehicle. To disable these features simply do not connect to the corresponding vehicle circuit.
- Two fully independent light circuits
- Eight intensity levels per circuit (5%, 15%, 30%, 45%, 60%, 75%, 100%)
- Eight electronic fuse values (1A, 2A, 4A, 6A, 8A, 10A, 15A, 20A)
- Five feature input wires (ignition, high beam, horn, left turn, right turn)
- 20A max per circuit (30A max combined)
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
What’s In The Box?
- (1x) DialDim™ Controller Harness
- (1x) DialDim™ Multi-function Switch
- (1x) 7/8" Handlebar Switch Mount
- (4x) 66" Plug-&-Play Light Extensions
- (1x) Universal Input Trigger Wire Harness
Note: The length of the switch lead is 72", a 48" Switch Extension is available for purchase separately.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.