EMI starts at Rs.743.75 .EMI Options
The unique oversized reflector in the DR1 creates an industry-leading 1000 foot beam distance from the single pair of 10 watt LEDs. No other 10 watt LED even comes close. The DR1 is ideal for night riding conditions where maximum beam distance is desired. The included pair of True-Hybrid™ lenses carry an official E-Mark certification and create a more balanced combination of distance and width.
Our TriOptic™ Lens System means that each light pod has a factory-installed clear spot lens but also includes an optional flood lens to enable three different beam options when used as a pair (Spot, Flood, or Hybrid).
Choose to add an additional set of amber or selective yellow lenses to achieve greater performance in adverse weather conditions or to make your vehicle significantly more visible to other motorists on the road!
More Flexibility, Maximum Control
For 2022 we have expanded on our standard light kit to deliver a customizable package that allows you to choose the best harness and lighting control option for your vehicle on your budget! Select from the options above or click on the links below to learn more about each of our wiring and switching options. Please be sure to add one of these options to your light pods to complete your DENALI lighting kit!
Standard Powersports Harness - Robust, inexpensive, low-profile waterproof switch - the best option for a basic single intensity install
- Standard Automotive Harness - Robust, added length, and a flush mount illuminated rocker switch for dash mounting
- Premium Powersports Harness - Overmolded wire, and a premium illuminated switch with handlebar mounting kit
- DataDim Module - Add this clever dimmer module to any of the above harnesses to enable your lights to change intensity in sync with your factory high beam switch!
- DialDim Lighting Controller - The top dog in LED lighting control allows you to independently turn on/off and dim two sets of lights from a single halo dimmer switch and unlocks heaps of bonus features like high/low sync, strobe with horn, flash with signal, cancel with signal, electronic fuse setting and even doubles as a battery voltage monitor!
And last but not least we also make a complete accessory manager (The CANsmart Controller) that has dozens of customizable settings for controlling LED lights but can also be used to power and control any electrical accessories from lights and horns to heated grips, dash cams and GPS units.
DR1 Light Pod Features
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 2190 lumens per pair
- TriOptic™ Multi-Beam Lens System includes a Spot, Flood and Hybrid beam option in one pair of pods
- DataDim™ equipped light pods enable plug and play connection, and integrated dimming, with DENALI dimming and lighting controllers.
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light housings can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- Additional pair of E-Mark Approved spot lenses included
- Interchangeable lenses available in Clear, Amber, and Selective Yellow
DR1 Pod Specs (pair)
- LED’s: (2x)10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 1.6 Amps
- Beam Distance (Spot): 1000 Feet
- Beam Width (Spot): 75 Feet
- Raw Lumens: 2190
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 3.7” Round x 3.8” Deep (each)
- Pod Weight: 1.45 lbs (each)
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- E Mark Approved Hybrid Lenses
DR1 Product Bundles - What’s Included?
This product page lets you customize your DR1 light kit. Please note that the light pods, colored lens kits, and wiring harnesses are packaged separately.
DR1 Light Pod Box Contents - DNL.DR1.050
- (1x) LED Light Pod
- (1x) Hybrid Lens (included with kit)
- (1x) Spot Lens (Installed)
- (1x) M8 Mounting Hinge with Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- (1x) Wiring Pigtail
DR1 Lens Kit Box Contents - DNL.DR1.10100 (amber) - DNL.DR1.10200 (yellow)
- (2x) Spot Lenses (Amber or Yellow)
- (1x) Flood Lenses (Amber or Yellow).
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.