EMI starts at Rs.202.37 .EMI Options
Givi EA138 6L Tank Bag
The Givi EA138 6L Tank Bag attaches to the tank with straps while 2 magnets prevent any movement during riding. A transparent map pocket helps with directions.
- Polyester 600D PU and laminated PU Polyester
- 4 straps for direct attachment to the tank
- Rain cover in fluorescent material
- Transparent map holder
- Elastic front pocket
- 2 pockets for removable magnets for fitting to metal tanks
- Shoulder strap for easy transportation.
• 600D polyester and PU laminated polyester
• Pu inserts and fluorescent yellow reflective piping
• Matt black reflective material
All materials are made according to REACH regulations.
Fixing systems to the motorbike
• 4 straps for direct fixing to the motorbike
• Hooks for fixing to the tfs
• 2 side pockets with magnets for fixing on metal tanks
• Transparent pocket for smart phone
• Front pocket
• 2 magnets included
• Cover rainproof in fluorescent yellow material
• Adjustable shoulder strap for carrying over the shoulder
• Prints and reflective inserts
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.