HNP Gift Card - Rs. 5000
EMI starts at Rs.235.37 .EMI Options
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- This card is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue and needs to be presented at the time of redemption, for In-store redemption.
- The gift card can be rendered at exclusive High Note Performance stores in Delhi and on www.highnoteperformance.com
- The entire gift card value should be redeemed in a single order, partial redemption is not allowed.
- Once purchased, the card cannot be returned or refunded for cash or credit under any circumstance.
- If the card is lost or stolen, neither will new / duplicate card be issued not will the money be reimbursed in any manner.
- Once purchased, the holder of this card shall be solely responsible for the safe custody of the card. High Note Performance shall not be able and responsible for any unauthorized and for fraudulent purchase (s) using this card.
- High Note Performance reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its discretion without prior notice.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.