EMI starts at Rs.437.73 .EMI Options
M4R Tank n Tailer - Tankbag and Tailpack
Can be used as both a tank bag and tailpack. Compact enough to be used on any bike, yet large enough to accommodate essentials for a days riding, including a spare visor.
- Made from lightweight but very tough 420D 'ripstop' construction Nylon.
- All pockets have water resistant zips with a 'garage' to prevent water ingress.
- All bags 15 litres + come with waterproof (removable) internal liners, with Velcro fixings.
- Comes with carry handles
- 4 Litre capacity
- Map holder
- Sat Nav pocket for both GPS devices and smart phones. Anti-glare shield.
- Key pocket
- Electrical outlet (with internal pocket to carry a device)
- Headstock safety strap (must be used)
- The M4R has 2 functions: magnetic tank bag / tail pack.
- The bag can be unzipped from the base for a quick getaway, when used as a tail pack.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
I can easily keep my entire everyday essential with me in this bag. It works both as a tank bag and a trailer bag, and it can even hold a spare visor if needed. On top of that, it is not very expensive too! Very happy with this purchase because it seems like it can last quite long! Would surely recommend it to anyone