Oxford P50R Panniers
EMI starts at Rs.884.97 .EMI Options
An extremely versatile set of panniers which provide a huge 50 litres of storage. Suitable for almost any bike, but perfect for naked bikes, tourers and sports tourers and for those that need a lot of flexibility in their luggage. Comes with ALL the necessary attachment equipment for a wide variety of bikes.
- Map holder
- Sat Nav pocket for both GPS devices and smart phones. Anti-glare shield.
- Key pocket
- Electrical outlet (with internal pocket to carry a device)
- Headstock safety strap (must be used)
- 50 Litre capacity
- Elasticated net for extra storage on top of the bags.
- Large top opening and 360 degree opening zips for easy access to contents.
- Internal net pocket
- Shoulder strap.
- Heat resistant base (protects the bags in case of momentary contact with the exhaust).
- Rubberised side panel helps to cushion the bags against the side of the bike and helps to protect paintwork.
- 7 point secure fitting system (under-seat safety strap, over-seat straps and 4 webbing straps).
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.