Oxford ROK Straps LD 12mm Adjustable
EMI starts at Rs.65.43 .EMI Options
With a stretch design help to prevent your load from shifting, adjustable length for a multitude of applications, easy to use buckles for quick connections, and loop webbing mounting points, the ROK Straps Motorcycle Adjustable Stretch Strap Twin Pack are the ultimate in motorcycle cargo straps.
- Polyester braided webbing
- Flat shock cord to minimize pressure on load
- UV- / shatter- / crack-resistant quick-release buckles
- Web loop connection points
- Reflective design
- Corrosion proof and rot resistant
- Attach to any part of framework, buckle up, tighten and go. To unload, release tension & unbuckle.
- No steel hooks minimal recoil ensures you won't hurt you, your cargo or your bike
- Confidently secures up to 40 Lbs (18 kg) and is adjustable from 12" to 28" in all weather conditions.
- Sold as a pair
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.