- A full specification leather race glove, designed for intensive track & road use.
- Race-cut with pre-curved wrist, fingers and palm.
- Made from top quality aniline leather, with Aramid anti-abrasion reinforcements on the palm, little finger and complete upper.
- External seam construction for strength and added comfort.
- Critical seam threads made from anti-abrasion Aramid thread.
- Little finger 'bridge' to prevent 'finger roll' in case of a crash.
- COOLMAX moisture-wicking upper lining.
- Anatomically moulded knuckle, finger, wrist and 'finger-roll' guards
- Floating knuckle system for comfort and mobility.
- Soft, impact-absorbing padding on upper and palm.
- Retention straps designed for optimal abrasion resistance and mobility.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.