Oxford Weatherproof Dual Port USB Charger (5V 2Amph)
EMI starts at Rs.230.66 .EMI Options
The Oxford USB Dual Socket is a weatherproof USB power supply socket for motorcycles, ATV's, and snowmobiles. This outlet can be wired to the switch for accessory power supply or straight to the battery for constant power.
- Enables charging of a cell phone, GPS, MP3 player, etc by USB lead (not included)
- 2 Amp output will charge iPads, iPhones, etc
- Heavy-duty weatherproof cap keeps the insides dry (not designed to be used while raining)
- Includes 35" of wire from the outlet to the fuse and another 10" of wire from the fuse to the ends
- Wire ends have 1 ring terminal attached and 1 stripped wire
- Blue on/off light
- Fits 7/8" to 1" handlebars
- Can be mounted on mirror stem using provided adapters
- Can be panel mounted by removing the outer bracket.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.