EMI starts at Rs.611.90 .EMI Options
All of our paddock stands are engineered using the latest CAD technology and 3D modelling techniques. By being scientifically designed to minimise the required effort to move a given load, our new ZERO-G range of paddock stands literally take the weight off. Even better, they are able to do this without weighing too much themselves, making them even easier to use and live with.
ZERO-G front and rear Dolly paddock stands enable you to manoeuvre your motorcycle whilst elevated.
With a rigid oval steel construction and heavy-duty fasteners, these are reassuring solid and stable workshop stands.
The lockable caster wheels make it easy to turn your bike in a small space, ideal for home workshops and garages where space is at a premium.
RiDE Magazine rated the Zero-G BEST BUY in their market review. They praised the clear instructions, finish and large wheels and declared it was the easiest stand to lift a bike with on the test.
• Durable steel construction
• Oval tubing to prevent rotation
•Torsional supports for increased stability
• Billet aluminium top cap for tight interface with lifting forks
• Robot welded for high build quality and consistency
• Heavy duty fasteners
• Heavy duty casters allow the motorcycle to be moved on the stand
• Lockable casters to prevent unwanted rolling
• Max load: 250kg
• Stand weight: 5.8kg
• Lift height: 335mm (pin centre)
• Bobbin forks included ( L cups available as optional extra)
• May not be suitable for all motorcycles - check fitment method for suitability before purchase
• This stand is designed for use with lift bobbins and these must be fitted to the motorcycle before using the stand
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.