EMI starts at Rs.1,318.00 .EMI Options
Co-developed alongside the luggage experts from Kriega, the Barren 18L H2O Backpack from Rev'it! is a ruggedly built backpack designed to conquer any backcountry adventure. Constructed mainly of tough Cordura ripstop fabric, this pack features 2 separate compartments and an expandable Hypalon storage net- ensuring that you'll have adequate space for your belongings as well as the durability to get them there in one piece.
- Capacity: 18L
- Chest Strap: Yes
- Waist Strap: Yes
- Laptop Compartment: No
- Waterproof: Yes
- Waterproofing: 11L roll top main compartment w/ rugged Cordura ripstop outer construction
- 7L zip-access rear compartment can be used for many things including Rev'it!'s Kriega 3.75L Hydrabag water reservoir (sold separately)
- Rear compartment features small internal 1L waterproof pocket
- External Hypalon storage net expands capacity further
- Utilizes Kriega's Quadloc-Lite harness which transfers weight off the shoulders to the chest and upper body
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps / harness
- Removable / adjustable waist strap
Air stretch mesh to help keep back cool
- Reflective Rev'it! logo on back.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.