EMI starts at Rs.607.19 .EMI Options
The highly ventilated and rugged Rev'it! Cayenne 2 Gloves are purpose-built, top-spec, hot-weather adventure gloves for those driven to break all boundaries. Fit for on and off-road adventure riding in high temperatures, the Cayenne 2 Gloves are lightweight, comfortable, and offer the highest level of protection without sacrificing dexterity. Your hands will stay fresh and dry in warm temperatures thanks to the built-in breathability provided by the perforated leather sections of. A special grip patch at palm and thumb offers extra grasp on the handlebars when the riding gets more technical. The hard shell knuckle, palm sliders, and thumb protector offer extra abrasion resistance and armor in case of a slide or impact.
- Outer Shell: Drum-dyed goatskin leather, Hypalon, Goat Digital WR100X, Connect finger tip leather
- Composition: 98% Leather, 2% Polyester
- Lining: Tricot liner
- TPU hard-shell knuckle
- TPU hard-shell palm slider
- TPU hard-shell thumb protector
- PU injected finger knuckles
- PU injected little finger
- Visibility: Laminated reflection
- Fit: Touring, regular
- Adjustability: Wrist and cuff adjustment system, hook and loop adjustment
- Ventilation: Perforated ventilation holes
- Features: Harmonica construction, connect finger tip, outside stitching, digital grip patches, regular cuff, elastic at wrist.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.