The Rev'it! Chevak GTX Gloves may look like a minimalist design, but its Gore-Tex waterproofing and Thermolite insulation make it perform like a lavish full featured winter glove. A visco-elastic knuckle hidden underneath robust PWR|shell 500d stretch textile protects your hands without betraying its clean lines. A single motion closure system tightens the wrist and gauntlet at the same time to make securing the gloves quick and easy.
- Outer Shell: Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish, PWR shell 500D stretch, PWR shell ripstop stretch, flock polyurethane
- Lining: Thermolite high loft fur liner
- Waterproofing: Gore-Tex membrane
- Breathability: Gore-Tex membrane
- lining: 100% Polyester
- membrane: 100% Gore-Tex membrane
- Protection: Visco-elastic knuckle
- Visibility: Reflection at back hand
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Single motion closure system at cuff
- Features: Visor wipe, connection finger tip
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.