EMI starts at Rs.367.17 .EMI Options
The Rev'it! Crater 2 WSP Gloves give urban riders another option besides winterizing motorcycles and taking the bus. Windstopper soft shell fabric backed by Polar fleece lining keeps wind from cutting through the glove and robbing heat from your hands. Hard shell knuckle armor protects against impacts and pops of reflective material keep you conspicuous. The Rev'it! Crater 2 WSP Gloves are not waterproof so consider another glove if are looking for more protection against the elements.
- Outer shell: Windstopper Soft Shell 3L stretch, goatskin drum dyed, PWR|oxford, flock PU, connect finger tip fabric
- Insulation: Polar fleece liner
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner
- Protection: Windstopper Soft Shell 3L stretch covered hard-shell knuckle, Temperfoam at palm, PWR|shield knit at palm
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at back hand
- Fit: City fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist
- Features: Connect finger tip at index finger and thumb, visor wiper, knitted cuff, short cuff.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.