EMI starts at Rs.929.69 .EMI Options
CE-certified impact protection comes at the knees and hips, while the knee protector pocket is adjustable in two heights for the perfect fit. They offer an extra safeguard in case of an unfortunate mishap while remaining hardly noticeable when riding or strolling down the streets.
The Detroit 2 TF gives you that washed, stretch denim look-and-feel like your everyday motorcycle jeans, yet ready to roll at any time. Go out and have fun.
- Outer shell: 12.5oz. CORDURA® DENIM
- Visibility: Reflection at turn up - This product has reflection at the turn up of the hem to help riders who are on the road be seen in low light, inclement weather, and at night.
- Safety seams: The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
- SEESMART™ RV36-L1-A on knee: The SEESMART CE-level 1 RV36-L1-A knee protector is our ultra-thin and comfortable armor found at the knees of a garment.
- Triple needle stitching
- Fit: Tapered fit
- Pockets: 5 pockets
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.