The Rev'it! Dirt 3 Gloves blend the protection of goatskin leather, the airflow of 3D air mesh and the impact protection of TPR to create a hot weather glove that meets the demands of touring and ADV riders. Reflective stretch material helps you stay conspicuous in low light situations. A short cuff design interfaces easily with any jacket style. Connect fingertips allow you to interact with your phone without having to remove your gloves.
- Outer Shell: Goatskin drum dyed, 3D air mesh, flock PU, corduroy, connect fingertip fabric, PU coated fabric
- Protection: TPR hard shell knuckle, TPR palm slider, TPR finger knuckles, PWR| Shield knit, Temperfoam finger knuckles, Temperfoam thumb knuckle, Temperfoam underneath knuckle
- Visibility: Reflective stretch lips, reflection
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab
- Ventilation: VCS | Panels
- Features: Elastic at wrist, stretch lips, grip patch, short cuff, connect fingertip.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.