Rev'it! Ignition 3 Pants (Short)
EMI starts at Rs.1,671.09 .EMI Options
The Rev'it! Ignition 3 Pants mashup the air flow of mesh with the abrasion resistance of leather, resulting in combination that doesn't compromise. SeeFlex CE level 2 armor at the knees and SeeSmart CE level 1 armor at the hips cover your bony bits. A removable Hydratex liner provides waterproofing when needed. Just remove the liner to get maximum air flow while still enjoying the protection of leather.
- Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, dynax mesh, PWR|shell 500D stretch, wax polyester, Lorica
- Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex|3L
- Protection: Seeflex CE level 2 protection at knees, Seesmart CE level 1 type B hip protector insert version RV33, safety seams
- Visibility: Reflection
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels
- Features: Stretch lips, stretch panels, short and long connection zippers, adjustable protector pockets, hook-and-snap front closure,calf zippers
- Pockets: Slit pockets
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.