EMI starts at Rs.950.87 .EMI Options
Like the men's version, the Jupiter 2 Ladies has received a design upgrade to align it with the design concept of our current collection. The jacket offers waterproof functionality thanks to the hydratex® G-liner and a detachable thermal liner makes it practical when temperatures fall. Optional ventilation comes from VCS zippers at the underarms and the back, making the jacket suitable for summer rides as well. CE-rated armor comes standard at shoulders and elbows, easily upgradable by installing a SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector.
- Outer shell high density polyester 600D | polyester rib | polyester 450D EN471
- Insulation detachable thermal liner
- Protection Knox® Flexiform CE protection | prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
- Visibility laminated reflective logo
- Waterproofing & Breathability hydratex®|G-liner
- Composition 90% Polyester, 10% Polyamide
- Race fit | regular
- Adjustability adjustable strap | adjustment tab
- Ventilation VCS|zippers | air outlet
- Features short connection zipper | double front zipper | jeans loop
- Slit pockets | inner pockets
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.