EMI starts at Rs.390.71 .EMI Options
The Kinetic Gloves from Rev'it! incorporate an innovative, lightweight knitting technology for unique feel, style and performance. Stretch fingers and back of hand keep the Kinetic Gloves comfortable, and a neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure keeps the glove secured. Flexible knuckle protection and Temperfoam shock absorbing inserts boost protection and comfort for the rider. Connect fingertips come standard so the Kinetic Gloves can stay on when operating touchscreens.
- Outer Shell: Goatskin with WR finish | neoprene | PWR|knit stretch | connect finger tip fabric
- Lining: Tricot liner
- Composition: 62% leather, 22% polyamide, 11% elastane, 2% polyurethane 1% polyester, 2% other
- Protection: Injected ventilated flex knuckle | PWR|shield at Palm | Temperfoam® finger knuckles | Temperfoam® palm slider
- Certification: CE EN 13594:2015
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at cuff
- Ventilation: Panels of perforated 3D air mesh
- Features: Stretch lips at fingers and back hand, elastic at wrist, connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, short cuff.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.