EMI starts at Rs.458.96 .EMI Options
The Rev'it! Monster 2 gloves are led by improvements in fit and quality. The glove is fully constructed with supple goat skin making them easy to wear. Impact protection is covered with goat skin giving them a neat and sleek look. Durable materials and quality compounds blended into a beautiful design is what sums up the Monster 2 glove.
- Outer Shell: Goatskin drum dyed, connect finger tip fabric with WR finish
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner
- outer shell: 100% goat leather
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: goatskin covered hard-shell knuckle, goatskin covered TPR finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam at palm, PWR|shield knit at palm, goatskin covered TPR palm protectors.
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at cuff
- Ventilation: Ventilation panel at fingers
- Features: Stretch lips at fingers and back hand, elastic at wrist, connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, short cuff.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.