EMI starts at Rs.1,581.65 .EMI Options
Designed to keep the bulk and weight to a minimum, without compromising on features. The Rev'it! Offtrack 2 H2O Pants use a myriad of materials carefully chosen to match the needs of that particular location. Rev'it! is not taking the easy road here, every option is considered to maximize the potential of these pants. Inside you'll find a full suite of armor (hip and knee), as well as a removable liner to counter whatever mother nature throws at you (a 2 ply waterproof hydratex liner and a thermal liner).
- VCS ventilation zippers on upper leg pockets
- Detachable thermal liner
- Detachable 2 ply waterproof 2L hydratex liner
- Adjustable cuff and waist straps
- High density 600D polyester main shell
- PWR|shell ripstop reinforcement at knee through shin
- Polyester stretch above the knee for mobility
- Leather cowhide at the inner knee area for comfort, grip and abrasion resistance
- Laminated reflective detailing on upper pockets and adjustable cuff edge.
- SEESMART RV33 Level 1 hip armor
- SEEFLEX RV14 Level 2 knee armor
- CE certified to EN 17092-3:2020.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.