EMI starts at Rs.1,106.22 .EMI Options
Blending track-inspired performance with airflow is the Rev'it! Quantum Air 2 Jacket. The Quantum Air 2 takes the Quantum line's MotoGP-inspired design and swaps leather for summer-ready mesh textile construction. Ready to tackle the hottest streets, the chest, inner arms and back are high flow, high tensile mesh. Tough 600D polyester is used for the main chassis and impact zones. Seesmart low profile elbow and shoulder armor is included, and the Quantum Air 2 accepts an optional back protector (sold separately). Good looks come standard with the track-inspired hard TPR shoulder sliders.
- Outer shell: Mesh | polyester 600D
- Composition: 100% polyester
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow
- TPU protection at shoulder
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV (sold separately)
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL
- Visibility: Laminated reflection | laminated reflective logo
- Fit: Race fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap | adjustment tabs
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels
- Features: Jeans loop | short connection zipper
- Pockets: Inner pocket | slit pockets
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.