Rev'it! Quantum 2 Gloves
EMI starts at Rs.842.61 .EMI Options
The Quantum 2 Gloves bring the racetrack focus of the Rev'it! Quantum line to a long cuff gauntlet glove. A combination of cowhide at the back of hand and goatskin leather on the control side balances protection with feel. Accordion stretch panels allow mobility and full range of motion while upholding the gloves' CE rating. Hard sliders overlay the knuckles, finger backs, palms and cuffs. An adjustment strap at the wrist and an adjustment tab at the cuff ensure the Quantum 2 Gloves securely interface with race suits and riding jackets alike.
- Outer shell: Cowhide | goatskin | synthetic PU leather | 3D air mesh
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner
- Composition: 72% leather, 15% polyester, 13% polyurethane
- Protection: TPU hard-shell knuckle | TPU hard-shell little finger protector | TPU hard-shell palm slider | TPU hard-shell thumb protector | TPU Cuff protector | Temperfoam® finger knuckles | safety stitching
- Visibility: Reflection at little finger
- Fit: Sport fit
- Adjustability: Wrist and cuff adjustment system
- Ventilation: Zones of perforation
- Features: Outside stitching | long cuff | textured grip and control panel | stretch fourchettes
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.