Rev'it! Volcano Gloves
EMI starts at Rs.268.32 .EMI Options
The Volcano Gloves from Rev'it! are the lightest ADV gloves in the Rev'it! collection with CE certification. Designed with a mix of on-road and off-road use in mind, the Volcano Gloves are more robust than a full dirt glove and feature a fortified microfiber synthetic palm. Air mesh on the back of hand keeps the hands cool and dry during high effort maneuvers. TPR knuckle sliders with Seesoft viscoelastic backing add protection. Temperfoam can be found again at the palm and thumb. A hook and loop closure keeps the gloves secure, and an oversized pull loop makes for easy entry.
- Outer Shell: 3D air mesh | artificial leather | stretch | connect finger tip fabric
- Lining: Tricot liner
- Composition: 56% polyamide, 31% polyurethane, 11% polyester, 2% other
- SEESOFT™ knuckle | Temperfoam® underneath knuckle | PWR|shield at palm | Temperfoam® finger knuckles | Temperfoam® palm slider | TPR injected finger knuckle protectors
- CE certified EN 13594:2015
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at cuff
- Ventilation: 3D air mesh inserts at non-impact zones
- Features: Stretch at fingers and back hand, elastic at wrist, connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, regular cuff, textured grip and control panel.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.