EMI starts at Rs.1,647.51 .EMI Options
The 50S now offers an even more premium audio experience with SOUND BY Harman Kardon. Both the speakers and microphone were created with the audio experts at Harman Kardon to provide world-class sound for one of Sena’s most popular devices. Expertly crafted speakers and an all-new microphone allow the 50S to deliver an unmatched audio experience. The speakers send crystal clear audio to riders’ ears while the microphone, with a newly designed sensor, provides robust performance for voice communication while riding. The new speakers offer a marked increase in audio quality surpassing that of any other motorcycle communication system on the market.
Updates to the Mesh technology provide a more reliable and clear connection. Within the Mesh network, riders will have the ability to choose two different types of channels: Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom, allowing connections to a near-limitless number of riders inside of a 5-mile range and Group Mesh Intercom, providing the ability to create a private mesh intercom group of up to 24 riders. Additionally, the four-way Bluetooth intercom mode continues to be an option for connecting other Sena Bluetooth-enabled users within a 1.2-mile range.
Voice commands give you control of Sena’s 50S system functions, such as answering the phone or starting up a Group Mesh session. These voice command functions are offered across eight languages including English, Spanish, French and more!
The unit fully charges in only an hour, providing 9 hours of Mesh intercom talk time or 14 hours of Bluetooth intercom talk time. Using the included Sena WiFi Adapter, in as little as 20 minutes the 50S will provide up to 3.5 hours of Mesh communication or 6 hours of Bluetooth intercom. The WiFi Adapter also be programmed to automatically install any available firmware update making it easier than ever to keep the unit up-to-date!
- Premium Speakers & Microphone with SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- One-Click-to-Connect Mesh Intercom, Robust Reliability
- Mesh Intercom 2.0 Technology
- Voice-activated digital assistant access ("Hey Google"/"Hey Siri")
- 30% faster rapid charging - full charge after 1 hour
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 6 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3.5 hours Mesh Intercom
- 9 hours of Mesh intercom talk time or 14 hours of Bluetooth intercom talk time.
- Sena Motorcycle app provides a way to visually configure and connect to other riders
- Automatic firmware updates via the included WiFi Adapter
- Multi-channel open mesh intercom (up to 9 channels)
- Simplified layout with large jog dial menu navigation
- Open Mesh Intercom: Range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min. 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals)
- Bluetooth Intercom: Range of up to 1.2 miles in open terrain
- Remote control compatible
- Music sharing
- Audio Multitasking
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wide volume control
- 3.5mm earbud port
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3-year Warranty
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.